Cherie Enge is a Senior Attorney in the General Liability Department at Homan, Stone & Rossi. She earned her Bachelor of Science in Political Science from the University of California San Diego and earned her Juris Doctorate from University of California Hastings College of the Law. She has practiced in Sacramento, Los Angeles, and currently in San Diego County, where she gained experience in medical malpractice, products liability, construction defect, commercial litigation, as well as personal injury defense. Cherie is a well-rounded litigator with experience working in law firms, as in-house counsel, and in private practice. She has had successful results in civil jury trials throughout Southern California and has tried over 70 cases to verdict. Cherie has also served as pro tem judge in San Diego County since 2012.
Cherie is committed to community service that includes serving on the Board of Directors for Walden Family Services, chairing and working on signature programs for the San Diego Chapter of The Links, Inc. (Links Achiever Program, Links to STEM, and National Crossroads), and assisting in the nomination and selection of scholarship recipients on behalf of The Girlfriends Fund, Inc. She provides financial support with quarterly donations of goods and services to a local women’s shelter (Rachel’s House) and a local battered woman’s shelter (Becky’s House - YWCA).
Cherie serves on the Board of Directors of San Diego Inn of Court and volunteers as a Workshop Leader for their Evidence and Trial Workshop Series programs. She is a Master (mentor) for the J. Clifford Wallace Inn of Court. She has presented numerous seminars and workshops on trial skills and insights on insurance defense practice for Lawyers Club, San Diego County Bar Association, North County San Diego Bar Association, Consumer Attorneys of San Diego (CASD), Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), Sterling Education Services, Inc., and Lawline.com, A Division of FurtherEd, Inc. She is currently on the faculty at Western Sierra Law School in Oceanside, California for Torts, Legal Research, and Civil Litigation Skills Courses.
• United State District Court, Southern District of California – July 1988
• Colorado State Bar – September 1995
• U.S. Supreme Court – April 2012
• UCSD, Bachelor of Science in Political Science – 1982-1984
• UC Hastings College of Law, Juris Doctorate – 1987
• Board of Directors, San Diego Inn of Court
• Master, Wallace Inn of Court
• Member, San Diego Chapter of The Links, Inc.
• Member, Former National Parliamentarian, The Girl Friends, Inc.
• Former President, San Diego Chapter, The Girl Friends, Inc.
• Faculty, Western Sierra School of Law